The biggest concert and conference hall in the centre of Riga and one of the most popular cultural venues of the city, annually hosting about 200 different events. Popular as a venue for conferences, performances and shows, the Riga Congress Hall is also appreciated for the organisation of conferences, exhibitions and presentation events. Wide lobbies and numerous seminar premises also allow for creative expressions of organisers of large-scale events.
Wide offer of premises for events of various formats and scale, with a possibility to host up to 1,500 guests at a time. The biggest concert and conference hall in the centre of Riga, regularly organising concerts and performances of Latvian and foreign artists, various social events, conferences and other events. The Small hall of the Congress Hall perfectly suits conferences, seminars and solo performances. Wide lobbies on two floors, auditoriums and spacious cafe premises.
- Largest hall in the centre of Riga with 1,142 seats in the hall and balcony;
- Wide stage with multiple construction options;
- Possibility to organise conference working groups in separate halls;
- Central lobby on two floors is convenient for arranging exhibitions;
- Possibility to use cafe services;
- Next to the building there is a territory suitable for outdoor events – the nearby city channel, green area of the park and the central square at the entrance to the building (4,000 m2);
- Spacious underground parking;
- Wide range of hotels and popular tourist attractions nearby.
„Rīgas nami” Ltd
Management of Event Centres
Telephone: +371 6704 3678
– Print document